Below you will find our admissions process for admission to the Academy. Please also see the document on Admissions in our policy section.
- For intake to Reception September 2018 your child will have been born between 1 September 2013 and 31 August 2014.
When should I apply?
- The online service is now open for you to apply for a Reception place for admission to the Academy in September 2018.
- The closing date for applications is 15 January 2018.
How do I apply?
- Applications should be submitted to your home authority regardless of the school to which you wish to apply.
- You will be able to apply online at www.staffordshire.gov.uk/admissions or by completing a paper form, available on request by calling 0300 111 8007.
- For assistance, please call the Customer Contact Centre on 0300 111 8007 or email: email@example.com
Where can I find more information about the allocation of school places?
- If you are applying for a place in Reception all relevant information can be found in the Primary Information for Parents Booklet, available to download below.
- The School Choice Advice Service can also provide parents with independent support and advice.
- Paper copies of the information booklets are available on request by calling 0300 111 8007.
Will I be automatically sent the relevant information?
- If your child attends a maintained nursery setting at a Staffordshire Primary School you should receive a letter detailing how and when to apply.
- If you have already expressed an interest in a particular school they should send you the relevant information.
- Please be aware that expressing an interest at a school does not constitute an application and you must apply online, by phone, or by using the paper application form.
- Please note that if the above does not apply you will need to request that information be sent out.
- Information on the Primary admissions process will be available online or can be requested by calling 0300 111 8007.