We aim to maintain a standard of dress which is in keeping with the ethos of the Academy. We kindly ask that all parents comply with our Dress Code.
Our Academy Dress Code consists of:
- Green sweatshirt
- White polo shirt, shirt or blouse
- Grey/black trousers, shorts, skirt or pinafore dress
- Green gingham or striped dress (optional) in summer
- Sensible, low-heeled shoes
- Trainers are not to be worn at any time other than for outdoor PE
All pupils must have a change of clothing for P.E. consisting of:
- Team colour t-shirt (Years 3,4,5,6) white t-shirt (early years,1,2)
- Black shorts
- Black track suit – optional
You can order items of clothing for our Dress Code from our uniform supplier’s website. Click here to visit Mapac. They will deliver orders to the Academy on a fortnightly basis if required. Alternatively you can visit the local shop Clothing4 in Tamworth.
Dress Code Policy
The above information is just a general overview of our dress code. For full details please download our Dress Code Policy: